Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mylee Lauren Smith's First Day

My newest granddaughter was born this morning, Mylee Lauren Smith. She and my daughter Karen are doing fine. Husband Steve has been with Karen all day helping in any way he could. 

Karen was visited today by me, and her mother Tina, plus her sister Sheila. Sheila's children Kaylee and Tina came too, as well as Karen's first daughter Layla. It's getting to be a little crowded with grandkids!

This is my fourth granddaughter. No grandsons yet. 

4 Comments:

At April 23, 2009 at 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Baby!

 
At April 23, 2009 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Carlos Zapata said...

Congrats and welcome to baby Mylee Lauren!

 
At April 24, 2009 at 8:50 AM , Anonymous Doug Moriarity said...

Congratulations, John. Just four? I have 7 and 1 greatgranddaughter.

Doug

 
At April 24, 2009 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous scott ford said...

Congratulations cousins. Wont be long till she is asking for the keys to the car. Ha.
This my first time blogging. How did I do?
Has anyone gotten any messages from Cardone?
Health and Attitude to all from Tommorowland. Cousin Scott

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home